Using Data to Grow Prevention ProgramsFebruary 27, 2014 0 comments
Web Conference: February 27, 2014 2:00 pm-3:30 pm: Using Data to Grow Prevention Programs
This web-conference will explored using institutional, community and experiential data to inform program development and to identify a population of focus for sexual violence prevention efforts. This web-conference will be useful in developing the population of focus section in the upcoming RPE RFA.
Using data and community assessment resources:
- Understanding Evidence
- Listening to Our Communities: Assessment Toolkit
- The Asset-Based Community Development Institute (School of Education and Social Policy Northwestern University)
- Guide to Conducting a Needs Assessment
- National Intimate Partner and Sexual Violence Survey
- California Women’s Health Survey
- Healthy Kids Survey
- U.S. Census American Factfinder
- ASK CHIS (California Health Interview Survey) has data by county on sexual orientation
Comments on this entry are closed.