THE SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION DEADLINE HAS PASSED
Scholarship applicants will be contacted within the next few weeks. If you have questions about your application or scholarship information please conatct [email protected]
With the support of the California Governor’s Office of Emergency Services (Cal OES), CALCASA is able to offer limited scholarships to attend the 2019 Statewide Conference. Scholarships are given out on a reimbursement basis and will only cover the primary form of travel and/or up to 3 nights of lodging. Scholarships do not cover parking, per diem, or baggage fees. Scholarships are limited so please fill out the application as soon as possible.
Applications are due on July 10, 2019 by 5:00 pm PT.
Scholarship Eligible Expenses:
- The primary form of travel (i.e. Airfare, Amtrak) or mileage if traveling by car.
- We ask that participants find the most economical form of travel.
- Mileage is reimbursed at $.580 per mile and a Google map is required when requesting reimbursement from agency office to the Hyatt.
- Lodging (up to 3 nights) at the Hyatt offered at the CA Government rate of $120 per night plus tax.
- Lodging will be reimbursed only to attendees whose agency is more than 50 miles away from the conference site (Hyatt Regency).
- CALCASA may award travel scholarships at an amount less than the estimated costs. Each scholarship recipient will receive a cap on the amount of expenses that will be reimbursed.
CALCASA will notify all scholarship applicants who submitted applications by email. Any application submitted after July 10, 2019 will be awarded only if funding permits.
Scholarships are limited to California Residents (or employees of California agencies).