At the 2010 National Sexual Assault Conference, there were more than 80 workshops in the following tracks: advocacy/intervention; prevention; legal; military; leadership development; media and film; technology; eliminating prison rape; sex offender management; and wellness.
The following workshops were a part of the Technology Track. For resources, information and media included in a Technology workshop that you attended, click on the appropriate workshop title below:
- Holla Back! Using Technology to Combat Public Sexual Harassment and Assault (to come)
- Listen First! Finding Networks and Connections in Social Media (to come)
- Mixed Media Events that Rock (to come)
- Organizing in a Digital Age: Using Social Media to Collaborate, Educate & Communicate (to come)
- Sexting (to come)
- Toward S.V. 2.0: Using Web 2.0 Tools to Address Emerging Issues in Sexualized Violence (to come)
- We are CALCASA: Strategic Online Media Development by a Nonprofit Association of Rape Crisis Centers (to come)
- (Web) Sites of Resistance: Using Blogs to Change Public Perception of Sexual Assault (to come)
To view a complete list of workshops, speakers and information related to the 2010 National Sexual Assault Conference, click here.